Scot Tour Home Expectations
Scot Tour Home-Stay Expectations and Guidelines
October 28 – 29, 2022
- Meet the Scot ladies at the KMCC as they arrive by bus on Friday, October 28, 2022. Time TBD
- Take them home for a refresh, and then transport them to the Delafield Brewhaus for a Wisconsin Fish Fry dinner. Hosts are to enjoy dinner with the guests and treat them to the cash bar.
- Preference will be given to hosts able to accommodate two women (the Scots are paired throughout the trip.) However, single-person accommodations will be acceptable.
- Each person is to have their own bed; however, they may share a room and/or bathroom.
- The Scots will have gifts for all their hosts. While it is not necessary, it would be a nice gesture to have a “small” gift for them. Space in their luggage is very limited so please keep that in mind if you choose to gift your guests.
- You will be expected to provide breakfast.
- Transport your guests back to the club by 8:15 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- More importantly, enjoy your guests, as they will be very gracious and you’ll have curling friends forever.
Thank You for Hosting!